Sunday, May 20, 2007

Holy bad blogger batman....

Mommy would like to apologize for the lack of blogging. She has no excuse. Bad mommy. (Well I did break the keyboard by spilling coffee on it. I know I'm not supposed to drink coffee because it will stunt my growthand I'm only 29 inches tall but it really gives me a kick in the morning!)
I am growing by leaps and bounds! I love to go to the playground!





I have been consistently saying "Dada" for about 2 months now but just recently I figured out that that's the guy who lives with me. This morning I even threw mom a bone and said my first "Mama" in months. I gotta make her happy every once in a while or she decreases the amount of oatmeal I get.

As for moving.....I'm getting there! I've been told "slow and steady wins the race". If that's the case I'm going to be a big winner... some day! I pull myself up a little when Mommy puts me next to something (ooooh, I love to try to pull myself up in the tub. I've been told that's the safest place to learn to walk!) I can get myself on my belly from a sitting position and I'm starting to spend a lot more time on my belly. I swing myself all around the room in that position but I haven't started to crawl yet...lay off. I'll do it on my own schedule. I am beginning to find out that you can move your legs when you lie down on your belly. Did you know that? I'm starting to rock on them back and forth!

Oh, I gotta go because I have to get ready for my cousin Kaleb's first birthday party but guess what? I got three new teeth! I have one more on the bottom and two on the top! I can eat steak now!

084 - Call me Lyle Lovett

No comments: