Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I hate school.

Well, I don't really hate it but I don't like the fact that Mommy and Daddy aren't home with me 24 hours a day. I got two really nice teachers, but they are no Mommy and Daddy!

So far, this is the report from school:

1. I'm very serious. I don't smile a lot like I do at home.
2. I usually scream when I enter the place. I want to go home and play with my toys and puppy.
3. They keep telling me I'm using the crayon wrong. What? It doesn't go in my mouth? You want me to do what with it?
4. I never shut up! I babble my three words all day long: Dada, Dog and Bob!
5. I like to steal the food of other children (my teachers and the director of the school told Mommy and Daddy this!). Listen, if they just lay all our food on the table, how am I supposed to know about boundaries. As far as I'm concerned it's all on MY table.
6. At this point in time, being a fabulous painter is not in my cards. Yesterday I wouldn't even touch the paint brush. I actually recoiled from it. Daddy says I'm just being suspect.
7. They have really cool me size chairs to sit on. I love feeling like a big kid.
8. I am one of the few kids in the room who still doesn't walk. I'm just starting to take steps when mommy holds my hands. Mommy thinks she should get me this tshirt:




Hopefully this school thing gets a little bit easier! Check out my first day of school pictures!!!!




No comments: