Friday, July 04, 2008

A Day in the Life of a Two Year Old

So, I bet all my fans are really curious as to what a newly two year old does to fill his days. Plenty, my good, lads, plenty.

Once we get outside, I like to take the trike out for a spin to see how my yard looks.


Then I like to walk to the front of the house and slam the outside door for at least twenty minutes. It drives Mama and Daddy mad but doors are just too much fun!


Then Mama and I like to play some "Ring around the rosie" on the light pole up front. This part is "we all fall down".


Sometimes we like to come inside and catch up on our reading. I totally recommend, "Merry Christmas, Stinky Face". it is a page turner.


Around lunch time I get a little hungry so I often decide to throw some bubbles on the grill. I love the taste of soap and it does wonders for my bowels.


After a nap, I like to sit with my Dad and do what I like to call, "Partially naked letter time". It really does wonders for my psyche.


Mommy likes to try to go out once a day. I enjoy it if there is something in it for me.


Other times, I just like to hang around with the world's largest chihuahua. I love him like a brother, but I wonder if he's looked in the mirror lately?


At the end of the day, though, all I really want is just some down time to play with my letters. Isn't that what everyone wants?




Dexie loves him some letters from momtodex on Vimeo.

No comments: