Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

Why hello everyone!!! You would think that my Mama would have plenty of time to blog about me but the fact of the matter is, I don't let her use the computer. I am a computer hog. Whenever I see Mama on the computer I run over and demand either a) You Tube, b) Sesame Street website or c) movies of myself. I'm quite good at making sure she does not get to use the computer while I'm awake!!

My holiday was great! How was yours? We first started off the week before Christmas by buying me a bucket. Well, the bucket was for my toys but I enjoy eating my breakfast in it!


Then we had a crazy week before Christmas vacation where Mama and Daddy didn't even know when they were going to school, it snowed, it rained, it iced.... aaah! I did really love playing in the snow and enjoyed my sled even more this year.


As usual, Eco was the most excited about the snow!!!


He wasn't happy, thpugh, with what Aunt Dannielle and Uncle Roger got him for Christmas! Hee, hee, hee....


I, on the other hand, loved what Santa got me... a slide!!!!


Well, I gotta go help Mama cook dinner (pizza - one of my favorites). I'll tell you more about my Christmas adventures later!!!

No comments: