Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer!






I am so sorry mama hasn't updated in a bit. She's kind of lazy but I keep her around because she has the money to buy the Cheez-Its.

Life is good around here. Mama and Daddy are teaching summer school so we don't get to really start our vacation until August 1st. We are biding out time, though, with long night time walks on the Esplanade, trips to the water park and an occasional trip to Parlee Farms. On the big news front I am spelling over 100 words, I read between 50 and 80 words and I'm in the full potty training swing. Check out Mama's scrapbooks for a better view of my summer!!!

1 comment:

grammim and grandpabil said...

Declan, Wow it has only been three weeks since we have seen you and are still getting bigger and bigger, love your new haircut. Congrats on the potty training. Wow we will see you tommorrow and Wednesday at your house. We are going to have so much fun.
love, hugs, and kisses,
gramim and grandpabill