Monday, April 23, 2007

9 months, 3 weeks and 5 days....

Yeah! I love vacation. It means lots of fun time with mommy and she gets to blog. We have nothing planned for vacation and we are loving it. Just quality time for me and mommy. We really need time to bond. It has been gorgeous out (not like Daddy's rainy vacation) so Mommy and I have been taking walks every day. I'm really quiet and subdued when we walk. Mommy keeps checking on me to make sure I'm awake, but I'm just taking in the world!



Mommy has noticed she takes alot of pictures of me eating. I guess its because I am funny when I eat. I don't use a bottle anymore and I swing my sippy cup around like a beer stein. I love to make these "MMMMMMMMMMM" noises as I lift my head and taste my food. Kinda like this.....

I love broccoli

I'm starting to get more mobil. I'm spending more time on my stomach while I'm playing and I'm starting to creep a little that way. I'm beginning to get used to rolling from back to front. It takes a lot of effort and sometimes I need help because I am 24 pounds you know?!? This is kind of embarassing but Mommy wanted me to prove how fat I am. Here are my leg rolls....



Oh, how I do love to eat! This week I've tried whoe wheat bread, real peas, broccoli, pears and spaghetti. I love feeding myself!!! Now I just need to get moving so I can work of the carbs!

No comments: