Friday, April 06, 2007

I have a new love...and his name is Elmo.

I love my Mommy, Daddy and Puppy but I've got a new love and I want to tell the world about it. I love Elmo. For those of you who are uneducated and uncultured in the world of Sesame Street, Elmo is a tiny red monster with his own show within a show during the last 15 minutes of every Sesame Street and he has stolen my heart. Now Mommy is addicted to TV but she limits me to 25 minutes a day and that can only be Elmo. Just his theme song can make me go from grumpy to elated. Sometimes I just squeal when I see his perfect red and fuzzy little face. Sometimes I laugh out loud when Elmo does something funny. Other times, I am quite content and give him all my quiet attention. Now, Mommy knows I shouldn't be watching TV, but I just love Elmo too much and I'm not interested in any other show. She even bought me an animated Elmo that sings and dances to the tune"YMCA". I love it! For now, I will continue to love him from afar.

No comments: