Monday, September 18, 2006

Weeks 8 and 9



Weeks 8 and 9 were sad and fun. I went back to work, but just part-time. I ran a reading group at the library three days a week for two weeks. My heart broke every time I left home. Daddy and Grammy took good care of you but I still missed you terribly. Daddy got a new job teaching middle school math so we could all breathe a sigh of relief. We were really excited that Daddy could officially start his career as a math teacher and we were very proud of all the hard work he had done. You found out that one of the coolest things you owned was the mobile in your crib. Although you still refused to sleep on your back (because of the reflux) you loved lying in your crib and laying with your mobile. You would talk to that mobile for a good half hour a day. It was just too exciting. Daddy and I joked around that Cube, Pyramid and Sphere were your best friends.

No comments: