Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving - 21 weeks old!

Whew! Someone really should have told me how exhausting this Thanksgiving thing is! I'm thankful I get to take a lot of naps!
I was really glad I got to spend 5 whole days with my Mommy and Daddy!

I was also psyched to hang out with Grammy. She loves me so much.

Uncle Roger and Aunt Dannielle came all the way from New York to spend my first Thanksgiving with me. We don't have any pictures of them because they are still too scared to hold me.
Mommy wouldn't let me have any of that turkey stuff but I got to have my oatmeal at the table and wear my formal bib we've been saving for a special occasion!

All together it was a very tiring day and I got sleepy right at the table. As you can see hear, I slightly resemble Napoleon. I do my best world domination planning on my way to Dream Land!

No comments: