Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Hanukkah!

Last night Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and I went over to the Gutfreund’s for a double mission:
1. Celebrate the first day of Hanukkah
2. Pick desserts for Olivia’s Bat Mitzvah in April
I got to watch Olivia light the candle and listen to her and all her friends sing some wonderful songs. At dinner, Mommy and Daddy chowed down on latkes and I even got to partake in the breaking of the challah (Mommy let me have a little taste of the bread).
After dinner Mommy and Daddy got to partake in this thing called “dessert”. How come I don’t get dessert after my bottle? What is cheesecake? How come I can’t have that thing called sorbet? Oh – I can’t wait till I’m older.
Happy Hanukkah to everyone!

1 comment:

lioness' den said...

hi you!
I love your blog and it is so good to get to see your sweet boy! Living in Colorado doesn't really make for easy visiting. (not that I was good at it when I lived in Maine, either!)

I just wanted to let you know that I peek in now and then and I love being able to see your beautiful family.

Love you!
Shannon